Thank you for considering a donation to Northwest Children's Outreach!
We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation, so any donations are tax-deductible (please see your financial advisor for details on charitable donations).
Following is a partial list of things we can always use :
- New or gently-used clothing (Newborns to Teens)
- Hygiene Products for Children (soap or wash,
toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.)
- Breastfeeding Products (pumps, nursing pads,
- Hygiene Products for Infants (wipes, diaper
creme, baby bath)
- Hygiene Products for New Moms (sanitary napkins,
soap, deodorant, etc.)
- Feeding Products for Infants and Children (bowls,
bottles, cups, eating utensils, bibs, etc.)
- Nursery Items (blankets, new cribs, crib sheets,
changing pads, changing tables, infant towels, new pack & plays)
- Children's Safety Products (new car seats, household
safety products, childproofing equipment, etc.)
- Gift cards to grocery stores and/or stores with
- Toys and Books
We accept donations during any of our normal warehouse hours. Click here for hours & directions.
If you would prefer to make a cash donation, you may do so by sending a check or money order, payable to Northwest Children's Outreach. Mail your check to:
Northwest Children's Outreach
P.O. Box 1604
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Thank you again for your help!